Procurement at GCHQ
Our contracts are awarded by competition between potential suppliers, unless there are compelling reasons why competition cannot be used.
How GCHQ buys
GCHQ buys products and services based on best value-for-money for the tax payer.
We achieve this by:
- Using competitive tender wherever possible
- Managing procurement in a responsible, ethical and professional manner
- Compelling with our legal obligations, including public procurement regulations
What GCHQ buys
GCHQ buys a diverse set of products and services, including:
- New and emerging information and communications technologies
- Infrastructure provision and support
- Engineering services
- Research services
- High-quality consultancy and delivery support services
- Facilities management
- Corporate services
Would you like to send information about products or services that you think might be of interest to us?
If so, contact our Industry Relations Team.