Bletchley Park commemorative badge
Who is eligible?
Surviving veterans on 1 July 2009 who:
- Were employed by the Government Code and Cypher School (GC&CS) at Bletchley Park or its outstations
- Served in the Armed Forces at Bletchley Park or its outstations
- Served in the "Y" Services of the Armed Forces collecting material which was sent to Bletchley Park
- Served in SLUs or SCUs
- Served in the Radio Security Service
- Worked for the GPO in the COLOSSUS team at Dollis Hill
How do I apply for the badge?
Bletchley Park Commemorative Badge
How do I apply to put a name on the Roll of Honour?
Those who served at Bletchley, but are sadly no longer alive, are currently listed in a register held and maintained by the Bletchley Park Trust. Although we cannot issue commemorative badges in respect of those who have died, GCHQ will support the Trust by preparing a properly bound copy of this register to be held at Bletchley Park, and by maintaining an online copy of it.
Go to the Roll of Honour, giving as much detail and supporting evidence about the person as you can.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can write to Bletchley Park at:
The Bletchley Park Trust